Thursday, October 13, 2011

MAKE UP!!!!! Siren Eye Shadow make up review and recommendation

Got my shipment of Siren Eye Shadow samples today and I have to say that I absolutely love the shadows. First off the sample baggies have more than enough to be a good sample. Considering that these are loose pigments you dont need very much to have a complete look. Second the base I used, Queen Wasp has this beautiful yellow/ golden shimmer to it its not too dramatically pigmented as i thought it... would be but then I remembered that it is a shimmer. (although I would love to try "warped" for the more matte color) Third the crease, Funky Sh*t the name itself is genious! The color is Shimmer pink with a hint of purplish tone. I noticed you can put just a bit of it for a very light sheen pink or can be layered on for a darker dramatic effect. And last highlight, China Girl as a highlight I did not put on very much but just enough to give a good highlight under the brow and makes the other colors POP. China Girl is a white with a pearl-esque shimmer to it. All in all the Siren Eyeshadows are great. I have taken some pictures but they do not do the colors justice. I would definately recommend These eyeshadows for the make-up junkies :) -DeVonna
 
 

Total Pageviews