Friday, December 10, 2010

December 7, 2010: The Day Our Car Was Stolen

Tuesday December 7, 2010. . . . Felix woke up to move the car for Luciano and he looks outside and THE CAR IS MISSING.  He runs into the room where I am still asleep and tells me the car is gone. I did not want to believe it at first so I looked outside hoping my mom or Richard moved the car. To my luck the car was not to be seen. I called my mom and asked her if she seen the car when she left to work and she told me no. She thought I had left to be alone again. A couple days ago Felix and I were arguing and I am tired of it so I drove off and parked for two hours and just cried. So she thought I was just in my “alone” phase again. I obviously wasn’t because I was home nice and asleep.  Someone stole our car, the car that I paid for, the car that I loved so much, the car I was proud of. I was devastated and called the police. I made a police report and that’s all I could do. I called my insurance company hoping to hear some good news and just got pounded in the head for only having liability insurance.  To top it all off my sons ($200) only car seat was in the car along with Felix’s school tool belt. Also my high school graduation tassel was in there L. Hopefully someday those people who stole our car will get what is coming to them (karma). We have no transportation of our own. I honestly am devastated my heart hurts. I try to look at the positive and see that my son and family are all well and safe but our car was like a part of our family. I feel like we will never get out of this financial bind or move out on our own.

Something weird. . .  A couple days before our car was stolen I told Felix he needed to get the presents we bought for our son out of the trunk of the car because I had a dream that the car was stolen with all the presents in them. Premonition?
Inconsiderate: I do not see how someone can be so inconsiderate! This close to the holidays, the holidays of giving, generosity, family, and all that good stuff. They  do not know our financial problems they don’t know that I bought my first car. They just don’t care that someone feelings will get hurt. Such cruel people in this world. . . . . . . Its pretty sad; no it’s extremely sad.

The description of the car is as followed: 1996 Honda Accord Ex, Black, 4 Door, Moon Roof, License plate 6CHY425, dent on the right rear passenger door, fading paint on trunk and top.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry this happend to you guys =( The world is full of inconsiderate bastards!! They all eventually will get whats coming to them. All we can do is remain positive and continue to try our best, be an example to others (especially our kids) with our actions. Praying for blessings over your family Devonna! <3

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews