Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 The New Year

2010 was an extremely rocky year. Toward the end of 2010 my family had felt that the year needed to be over already from all of the negative things going on in our lives. Then just one random Tuesday; December 28, 2010 I was sleeping and the boys were doing their own thing, and my mom and Richard were upstairs. That is when we received the call; the Gilroy Police Department called to let me know that they had found our car. We were grateful! The radio was taken out of the car, the car seat was taken, and all of the paperwork was cleaned out; but the car still runs and we are grateful for that. So the year ended great and we started the new year with a BANG :). New years eve we decided to let loose and enjoy ourselves after the little one fell asleep. We had a blast, dancing, drinking, having fun, laughing, and more drinking. I remained stable and am able to remember the night but I cannot say the same for my boyfriend lol. He ended up sleeping in the bathroom. From there on we have been having a decent year. My depression was getting the best of me and I was feeling distant from my family but a dream has changed my views and literally scared the depression out of me lol. My dream [nightmare] will be another blog. This was just a quick update on the New Year. So happy New Year to all may this year be better than the last and may you all be well.


Blogs to come:

Our car situation
San Francisco Trip
My Nightmare
Earthquakes and Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews